QVprep Lite Microbiology Tutor is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-16. The program can be installed on Android.
* Microbiology Basics
* Bacterial Anatomy
* Bacterial Physiology
* Microbial Growth and Control in vitro
* Microbial classification
* Acellular and Eukaryotic Microorganisms
* Staining and Microscopy
* Bacterial Identification and Biochemical Testing (Laboratory tests and identification)
* Microbial Pathogens
* Applied Microbiology
QVprep Lite Microbiology app is ideal for
* College Biology majors
* Undergraduates doing Microbiology
* Junior Physicians, Medical students and those taking USMLE Step 1 Microbiology
* Nursing students who want to learn, practice and review Microbiology
* Medical technicians, Laboratory technicians and Physician assistants
* Pre medical students
* Pre medical Entrance exams for admission in medical colleges
* Preparing for job interviews
* Hospitals and labs to provide training to their staff
* Even 11th and 12th graders
A) LEARN MODE
The app allows you to learn Microbiology concepts in a very simple and user friendly manner. In the "Learn" mode of the app, you click on the "Concepts" or "Video" button, review the "concept text" or "Concept Videos" and then answer multiple choice questions related to the concept that you just reviewed.
If you answer wrong, a detailed "answer explanation" will be displayed, which will reinforce learning. Proceed in this manner to complete a particular topic at your own pace.
Thus, by referring to the "Microbiology Concept texts and Videos" and then answering multiple choice questions, your learning is faster and complete.
B) TEST MODE
In the "Test" mode, the app does not show the context text to help you. Instead, you use your learning from the app and attempt multiple choice questions. Again, the app prompts you with detailed answer explanation in case you answer wrong. This proven process again reinforces learning.
Share your test score by emailing the scores to yourself or someone else. With an exhaustive content on Microbiology, we are sure you will be able to learn, review and excel in Micro Bio.
The QVprep Lite Microbiology Tutor allows you to buy the paid app.
QVprep Lite Microbiology is useful for
* Micro Bio Exam preparation
* Revision of concepts to aid in your career in medicine
* Microbiology Concept Review
* Microbiology for National Board Dental Exam Part I
Learn and take tests on these topics and concepts
Microbiology Basics: Morphology, Bacilli, Coccus, Eukaryote, Protozoa, Penicillin, Archaea, Bacterial motility and more.
Bacterial Anatomy: Binary fission, Lysozyme, Organelles, Prokaryote, Peptidoglycan and Periplasm and more.
Bacterial Physiology: ATP, Catabolism, Cations, Denaturation, Oligopeptide, Peptide Bonds, Polar Covalent Bonds and more.
Microbial Growth: Acidophile, Agar, Capnophiles, Halophilic microorganisms, MSA, Zone of hydrolysis and more.
Microbial classification: Actinobacteria, Microbe Classification, Gram positive bacteria, Mycoplasmatales, Phylum Proteobacteria and more
Acellular and Eukaryotic Microorganisms: Bacteriophage, Lentiviruses, Mycology, Oncoviruses, Viruses, Picornaviruses, Secondary infection and more.
Staining and Microscopy: Anionic and Cationic dye, Compound Microscope, Overdecolorizing and more
Laboratory tests and identification: Catalase test, SBA and chocolate agar, isolating enteric microorganisms, MAC, TSI and Positive coagulase test and more.
Microbial Pathogens: Bacteremia, Bacillus anthracis, Carriers, Etiology, Koch’s postulates, Pandemic, Parasitism and more
Applied Microbiology: Autotrophs, Biofilm, Denitrification, Extremophiles, Heterocyst formation, Luciferase and Nitrogen Fixation and more.
PJP Consulting LLC
* Our mission is to develop educational apps for every subject and every school and college so that today's modern technology like smart phones and tablets is used for education and learning of school, college and academic curriculum.
QVprep Lite Microbiology Tutor (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.